Selasa, 25 September 2012

dilemma

yesterday i join a group build title ''Group Battle : Zeta vs Delta+''
it started yesterday and deadline on july 2013

i'm in the Zeta group (obviously), unpacked my (already) back in box HG zeta kit that i already kitbash it with Bawoo.
add the body 3cm
SB the front skirt
make joint for the hip
modified the backpack













THEN.......
another idea cross my mind
i always love the age 3 orbital leg, it remind me of Hyper Zeta leg.
since i only got the AG grade, try to fit it and turn out I totally love the new looks.














but i don't think that its a zeta anymore, the only thing that Zeta about it just the wing stabilizer and the head
since its a slow day at the office, why dont do something fun with it.


















now I totally confused.......sigh...........

2 komentar: